How To Write A Good Suggestion

Rathlord

• 3 years later...

I'm about to post a suggestion (tl;dr: raincoats and umbrellas) but I should point out some things with the stickies in this Suggestions forum:

All the links to the devs' "no"s are 404'd. So I can't see where the devs said no to all this stuff.

It would be good to be able to see it, as we could make it into a wiki page, or add a "reasons" section at the end of the commonly suggested suggestions OP.

It would be easy for the community to contribute to that, if we were given the sources for the info, as we could just write it out in posts and have the mods copypasta it into the OP

5 hours ago, EpicFishFingers said:

I'm about to post a suggestion (tl;dr: raincoats and umbrellas) but I should point out some things with the stickies in this Suggestions forum:

All the links to the devs' "no"s are 404'd. So I can't see where the devs said no to all this stuff.

It would be good to be able to see it, as we could make it into a wiki page, or add a "reasons" section at the end of the commonly suggested suggestions OP.

It would be easy for the community to contribute to that, if we were given the sources for the info, as we could just write it out in posts and have the mods copypasta it into the OP

It's pinned on the "PZ Suggestions" board. Rathlord's post, it's the last pin I believe.

Edited by trombonaught

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...