Game doesnt start or randomly crash

marshall_m

yesterday i could play for a few minutes the build 41, a bit laggy but still okay with low specs, today i going to play but game crashes loading the game, i tried to reinstal, delete saves and nothing seems to work to me
specs
Win 10 64 bits

i3 3120m

Intel hd 4000

8Gb ram, 470 reserved for hw

Thanks for any help

Paste bin log

Thanks for the answer, i download latest drivers from intel for hd 4000 (v15.33), and this does not resolve the problem, still the game crashes in the loading screen.

As i see in the log, there are some missing textures or else, maybe thats the reason for crashing?
also there are no mods instaled because i unsuscrived them in the workshop.

I have an HD 630 and I have the same issue- crashing during the "These are End times... How you Died" cycling text.  The audio cuts out at inconsistent times during that loading process and the game crashes.

If you can tell me how to find the error log on Windows 10 I can see if it's the same error.

EDIT: 
SPECS

Win 10 64 bit
HD 630 (integrated card)

i7 7700 @ 2.8GHz

8 Gb of RAM

EDIT AGAIN:  Log now attached

Quigleyer_Error.txt

Edited by Quigleyer

3 hours ago, Quigleyer said:

I have an HD 630 and I have the same issue- crashing during the "These are End times... How you Died" cycling text.  The audio cuts out at inconsistent times during that loading process and the game crashes.

If you can tell me how to find the error log on Windows 10 I can see if it's the same error.

EDIT: 
SPECS

Win 10 64 bit
HD 630 (integrated card)

i7 7700 @ 2.8GHz

8 Gb of RAM

EDIT AGAIN:  Log now attached

Quigleyer_Error.txt

Go to %ProgramFiles(X86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid

Double click the ProjectZomboid32.bat file (the one with the blue and white gears,  not red and black circle). 

See if that lets you play.

4 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Go to %ProgramFiles(X86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid

Double click the ProjectZomboid32.bat file (the one with the blue and white gears,  not red and black circle). 

See if that lets you play.

It's still crashing at the same time, but I believe I'm getting a different error in the log?  This log is very long, but I don't know much about how this works and am submitting the whole thing rather than attempting to edit it for only recent entries.  I am certain the entry at the very bottom was what I was seeing when the game crashed this time using your instructions.

Quigleyer_Error2.txt

Edited by Quigleyer

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Seems like it is an out of memory error, can you try turning Double Sized Textures off and Texture Compression on in the options?

Alas they are both already set like that.  I turned every setting I could imagine down a while back after my very first crash.  Post processing is off, frame rate capped at 24, Double Sized textures off, Compression on, lighting quality poor, tried it at 800X600, etc. etc.

I appreciate the helpful efforts, really do.  If my card just ain't gonna cut it I can take the truth, I don't mind being told.  This is not my final PC, I'll get another in the foreseeable future.

This isn't like something I can make room for on my computer, right?  We're talking about memory on my integrated card?

Edited by Quigleyer

Its hard to say really, some users managed to fix the issues by lowering a bunch of settings, you can also make sure that your drivers are up to date, from a glace at the logs it seems like you might be a few versions behinds.
Other than that, I suppose you will have to wait for future optimizations on the build or the computer.