I can't load saves

M2xim

10 hours ago, Beard said:

Are you using any mods? Users have reported the same issue when using mods that add skill points, removing them should fix the issue.

Well that's exactly what i did, my bad. I figured that out at 3 am yesterday. After my last post on aiming & walking i was just curious what a maxed out character would look like and if i would still make U-turns and start walking in the wrong direction every time i tried to look behind my back. I see you guys launched 41.14 this morning. (Now treats aiming/strafing as a zero-momentum state, like idle.) This sounds like my prayers been answered. I'm going to try that right now. 

My character didn't die or anything this time, it's just like it never saved my progress yesterday, i'm in the starter house with the character i made just like i never played. 

EDIT: Yesterday before going to sleep i actually tried a sandbox game because i was curious about the new items added in, look like my save is somehow a survivor game now because there's nothing in my starter house lol.

Edited by M2xim

16 hours ago, M2xim said:

My character didn't die or anything this time, it's just like it never saved my progress yesterday, i'm in the starter house with the character i made just like i never played. 

EDIT: Yesterday before going to sleep i actually tried a sandbox game because i was curious about the new items added in, look like my save is somehow a survivor game now because there's nothing in my starter house lol.

Yeah there is a different issue going on right now where the characters don't save for some reason, I personally didn't have that issue yet but the devs are looking into it.