SecretBase
Spa
Spiffo
StreetSports
ThunderGas
TrailerPark
VariousFoodMarket
Wedding

These are implemented into the objects.lua like any other zone, such as foraging and vehicle zones.

Example:

{ name = "Beach", type = "ZombiesType", x = 30664, y = 30946, z = 0, width = 33, height = 34 }

Tried on my map via WorldED by going to [WORLD], [OBJECT TYPES], and then creating named zones from the list above...

Seems to work in a Patrol station... Saw two uniformed zombies!!!  Also, warehouse workers have jumpsuits, etc...

So far not seeing any prisoners in my prison ZombiesType zone....  I guess Prison distribution just doesn't have that many prisoners ?  They all seem like normal dressed zombies you might expect to see in a mall... 

This is GREAT!! 

Edited by Arsenal26

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was able to implement it by creating a zone type in the .pzw file.

Added the lines:

<objecttype name="ZombiesType"/>

and

<objectgroup name="ZombiesType" defaulttype="ZombiesType"/>

into the .pzw file along with the other zone type entries. (I could've swore I added the "color=#####" line to the object group, but it was gone after the first save.)

Save the text and load up in the world editor, you should see a "ZombiesType" object type. Select it and add an object to the world for the zone.

Give it a name from the list above. Some of the Zombies Spawned around that zone should fit the description. Worked for me anyway.

It would be nice to find some more in-depth info on zones than just whats in Ringo's tutorial. Like what the townzone/nav/farm zone types actually do. Searches come up light on the forums.

image.png.45ebe9cf8c2544e5bbe1687e26577092.png

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, hamishduke said:

thank you so much for sharing your post i just want know that if we should write code in project file if that is so that is fantastic keep up share your another posts with us.... 

If you are using the latest version of the modding tools then no, you should not need to add any code to your .pzw file. you can find an all in one guide here: 

Part 6D goes over zombie zones.