build 41 gun reload

bragaralho

it happened with the msr788 rifle and  the js-2000 shotgun

i tried using the R to reload, the animation happens and it makes the sound of reloading but the bullet get out of the gun, then i tried using the inventory option to insert the bullets but the same thing happens.

i'm trying to reinstall the game and see if it works properly.

20191017155438_1.jpg

20191017155434_1.jpg

• 2 years later...

Yeah when I hold the shotgun  (js 2000) it will be held like a melee, and when i fire the gun, instead of shooting it just makes me shove. it is loaded. I try to drop it, wont work, cant equip attatchment either. it is now stuck in my inventory. im on the latest version, and play single player.

I had the same issue and its was insanely not just one thing in the game its was at 10,000 around there or more what I can remember had my laptop fixed so all my steam screenshots were wiped because of the factory reset. Now except for some of my Kerbal Space program screenshots I have no screenshots on anything.

Any of you have any mods installed? Have you tried verifying game files, too (in-case something went wrong with an update) ?

Note: if you have a loaded gun and it wont fire, try pressing "X" to "Rack it" (not a gun person, so excuse me the wording :D )