Constant Crashing

Tugster

I love the new update Build 41, but it crashes nearly non stop for me, always jumping in and out of windows being chased by a zed.  I like to open windows while I am looting to have a quick escape, but it is nearly a 100% crash rate for me as I try to get out the window quickly.

I saw someone mention that spamming the climb button can crash the game. But can you go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid and upload the "console.txt" file here if the game crashes again? Do it after it crashes since the log resets each time the game is launched, it could help us find out why exactly the game is crashing when climbing through windows.
Also make sure you have no mods enabled.

Hi, the constant crashing is something i'm experiencing too, i'm not able to play more than 2 minutes.

I uninstalled all mods. Deleted all former save games.

Uninstalled project zomboid and reinstalled.

i always start in mauldraugh.

On first try i spawned in the courtyard of the isolated house, killed a zombie and the game crashed (console1.txt)

Deleted save game.

On second try spawned in a small house. As soon as i put my nose outside the house it crashes (console2.txt)

Restarted. The character reappeared in the house. I still had the former loot and the house reset, so i looted it again.

Exited the house and the game crashed again (console3.txt).

It seems the game crashes as soon as i go outdoor.

console1.txt

console2.txt

console3.txt