Im new here i have one question about npc.

viktislt

The game will eventually have NPCs. From what I understand, the planned NPCs will behave much like the player's character, requiring the same things in order to stay alive and acting accordingly. They should also have their own personality, which will impact how they interact with the player.

That said, it's probably still a very long way off. The current plan is to first implement simple AI in the form of wild animals.

The devs have confirmed that sex will not be in the game, if that's what you're asking.

I have no idea if there are any plans for romantic relationships in general, but one of the earliest versions of the game had you playing as a guy who was taking care of his injured wife, so I guess it's possible.

6 hours ago, viktislt said:

Hello guys.I have one question will there be any npcs later? and will they be like basic level? or they have their own personality and stuff?

Here's the 5 Step "Road to NPCs" roadmap:

Capture3.PNG.09332651f1c7b60d690f4079a646ee6c.PNG

Animations which are currently in public testing on IWBUMS (public test branch) is the step they're currently at.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some extra information on the depth they're aiming for in terms of personalities and traits:
image.png.daf54717eb42bbf119f9cd1f2db6dcbf.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in case anyone missed the preview of the first iteration of the NPC code for build 42 (hunting) yesterday:

giphy.gif

Archived