[IWBUMS 41] Cant load previous save

Solomoune

I'm also having this problem. I played a few hours yesterday, died, made a new character in the same file, played a couple more hours, closed the game for the night, and this morning when I loaded the game it loaded the new character back in her starting house with her starting inventory and stats. World changes I made on the second character are still present, and after confirming that just now I quit to main menu and tried to load the file again and she was right back at the start again.

8 hours ago, sainttawny said:

I'm also having this problem. I played a few hours yesterday, died, made a new character in the same file, played a couple more hours, closed the game for the night, and this morning when I loaded the game it loaded the new character back in her starting house with her starting inventory and stats. World changes I made on the second character are still present, and after confirming that just now I quit to main menu and tried to load the file again and she was right back at the start again.

I've had the exact same experience, world is fine, but character has reverted back to the initial creation state. The inventory is gone, all level progress, etc.