[SOLVED] Corpses not visible

Arsenal26

My system is pretty old and slow, so my settings are pretty much lowest... With 3D CORPSE setting [on] or [off], i'm not seeing anything after I kill a zombie.... BUT, the inventory is searchable provided I remember where they fell...   Corpse is just invisible.

Edited by Arsenal26

3 hours ago, Arsenal26 said:

My system is pretty old and slow, so my settings are pretty much lowest... With 3D CORPSE setting [on] or [off], i'm not seeing anything after I kill a zombie.... BUT, the inventory is searchable provided I remember where they fell...   Corpse is just invisible.

Thus far, the fix seems to be to start fresh: rename or delete your %userProfile%\Zomboid folder.

4 hours ago, Arsenal26 said:

I had the same problem as you and I just messed up with the 3D models and seems like selecting player +1 option made the trick, and 3d corpses aswell.

Edited by Esparcheeki

39 minutes ago, Esparcheeki said:

I had the same problem as you and I just messed up with the 3D models and seems like selecting player +1 option made the trick, and 3d corpses aswell.

Resetting the user/Zomboid folder didn't solve the no corpse issue, but setting 3d models to player +1 did the trick!!

1 minute ago, Arsenal26 said:

Resetting the user/Zomboid folder didn't solve the no corpse issue, but setting 3d models to player +1 did the trick!!

A little off topic, but I am playing build 41 and the noise of the reply from the forum made me jump out of my skin.