Game stuck on ''Loading models and animations'' on new IWBUMS

turkler

Question

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

This is due to a bug in the JVM that breaks toUpperCase/toLowerCase on non-English computers (and especially Turkish).

Though we'll probably patch it tomorrow, for now you can set your OS to English and it should work correctly.

sorry if Im being annoying, but how would I go about doing that

5 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

This is due to a bug in the JVM that breaks toUpperCase/toLowerCase on non-English computers (and especially Turkish).

Though we'll probably patch it tomorrow, for now you can set your OS to English and it should work correctly.

I'm using  windows 10 Single Language Version, so am I utterly helpless until tomorrow?

5 hours ago, TurklerRS said:

I'm using  windows 10 Single Language Version, so am I utterly helpless until tomorrow?

I'm not sure if this is what EG meant, but here's what I would do.

Open Search, type "intl.cpl" and press Enter. This should open the "Region" control panel. At the top of the window there is "Administrative" tab. Select it and then click on "Change system locale...".

A new window should open with a selection of locales in a drop-down menu. Pick "English (United States)" from the menu and click OK. You may have to restart your computer to apply the change.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e088e56b3c3bf05781f29e7429e517a3.png

2 hours ago, moriak said:

I'm not sure if this is what EG meant, but here's what I would do.

Open Search, type "intl.cpl" and press Enter. This should open the "Region" control panel. At the top of the window there is "Administrative" tab. Select it and then click on "Change system locale...".

A new window should open with a selection of locales in a drop-down menu. Pick "English (United States)" from the menu and click OK. You may have to restart your computer to apply the change.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e088e56b3c3bf05781f29e7429e517a3.png

alright, I did as you said

https://gyazo.com/6623d759aa9df77d3880af6ed1f1eac8

didn't work, thanks anyways

Archived