Rolling up sleeves?

Now I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I have a suggestion

As the animations are new and just now coming to IWBUMS I don't expect anything like this to be added at all anytime soon. But here it goes

rolling up sleeves, for the longer sleeved clothing or even for the short sleeved ones it would be nice to have an option to roll up the sleeves, maybe for the longer sleeved clothing it rolls up just to your forearm, giving it less protection and overall less cold protection, but be able to somewhat keep the other types of bite protection, and for short sleeves you roll it upto your shoulders, making a pseudo-tank top again getting rid of all arm protection and lose cold protection.

as I said this may or may not be a good idea, but I'd love to hear other peoples thoughts, and if this has already be suggested  or something like that I'd like to know too- I've just recently got back into the game.

10 hours ago, ZombieHunter said:

The game suffers already from a UI mess overload.
Adding more to RMB for simple cosmetic effect that has tiny visual appearance seems like overkill 

Unless it is one of those casual animations that are run through server commands like /dance or /sleeve

the thing is that there is already changes like that with the current clothing system, I've been able to pull up my hood on a hoodie, or flip a cap backwards, basically the same thing, but it would be with sleeves of clothing

3 hours ago, Tybug0rz said:

the thing is that there is already changes like that with the current clothing system, I've been able to pull up my hood on a hoodie, or flip a cap backwards, basically the same thing, but it would be with sleeves of clothing

And honestly, those are really unnecessary. It is fine if it were animations on interaction - cooking \ bbq \ smoking etc.
But RMB actions in the current state of the UI - is only adding to the problem. 

After animation Update I honestly think they need to consider spending an entire update on a UI overhaul 
While somethings are fine like Car Gear Wheel - other things need serious work ( Crafting \ Inventory \ Equipping \ Switching Equipment ) 

3 hours ago, ZombieHunter said:

And honestly, those are really unnecessary. It is fine if it were animations on interaction - cooking \ bbq \ smoking etc.
But RMB actions in the current state of the UI - is only adding to the problem. 

After animation Update I honestly think they need to consider spending an entire update on a UI overhaul 
While somethings are fine like Car Gear Wheel - other things need serious work ( Crafting \ Inventory \ Equipping \ Switching Equipment ) 

I get what your saying, I obviously don't think something like my post should be top priority, maybe after all is said and done