Build 41 map

LegionDiablo

I did watch a bit of build 41 on youtube and one guy did spawn in some location that is not on the curent map. Is there any info on will build 41 expand the map? He started a new unknown challange. Unknown becouse it didn't have a normal name or any discreption to it. And since map is the topic any idea will the unofical map be updated? Last update was for build 39 I'm not sure how do people update that map but it did help me learn all the towns.

Pretty sure the map you're thinking of was just one of the new challenge maps and not actually a part of the main map.

If you're referring to the online map, it's as up to date as it can be at the moment and I wouldn't expect it to be updated until at least the new challenge maps are actually in game.

Oh. I did think that the challenge maps are part of the main map and the challenge is like kill 10,000 zombies in 6 months or something like that.

Are challenge maps later added to the main map or they stay seperate? Or are they added with mods? Or any info you can give me about challenge maps. I guess I'm still a noob when it comes to some options in the game.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, LegionDiablo said:

Oh. I did think that the challenge maps are part of the main map and the challenge is like kill 10,000 zombies in 6 months or something like that.

Are challenge maps later added to the main map or they stay seperate? Or are they added with mods? Or any info you can give me about challenge maps. I guess I'm still a noob when it comes to some options in the game.

Thank you.

They are separate and I don't see why they couldn't be added to the main map with mods. But I also don't know if someone has already done that or not.

Archived