How to get ALL TileZed Tilesets in BuildingED?

Kenny780

1 hour ago, Okamikurainya said:

Double click one of the tilesets listed:
image.png.56634eb09b0fce9b523727d22599bac1.png

Then it will open up this window where you can add other tiles and tilesets:
image.thumb.png.8c02f97c01a88a8112c574ac6d5a0f3f.png

So you need to choose that certain thing you need to add and then choose North, South, West and East positions for this thing or is there a way to do it easier?

I had spent some time adding/fixing/reoganizing a while back, drop these in your %userprofile%\.Tilezed folder. You may want to make a backup of these files just in case.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11evB5__GhdEE3Pnd0DpxypKO3NoCJw4S

edit: I put the wrong files up a little bit ago. Also there's some references to some of my yet-unreleased tiles, so just delete those.

Edited by throttlekitty

On 9/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, Okamikurainya said:

Name these based on the sort of room it is.

You can find all the appropriate names here:
https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5461-full-list-of-current-room-definitions/&page=1

Thanks, but what about garbage bins for example? If I add appropriate name "policestorage" for example and put a bin in this room, will police equipment also spawn in this bin?

4 hours ago, Kenny780 said:

Thanks, but what about garbage bins for example? If I add appropriate name "policestorage" for example and put a bin in this room, will police equipment also spawn in this bin?

In this case, yes. policestorage has only two container entries: "all" and "metal_shelves", both giving weapons and ammo. You'd have to insert a distribution table for "bin" if you needed to have a policestorage room that also has trash.

You can check the full list of rooms/containers in this file:

\media\lua\server\Items\Distributions.lua

2 minutes ago, throttlekitty said:

In this case, yes. policestorage has only two container entries: "all" and "metal_shelves", both giving weapons and ammo. You'd have to insert a distribution table for "bin" if you needed to have a policestorage room that also has trash.

You can check the full list of rooms/containers in this file:

\media\lua\server\Items\Distributions.lua

Oh, okay. Thanks