Server Option to Reduce the Effectveness of Vehicles vs Zeds?

Planet Algol

The problem I'm having is that if a player has a vehicle and gas it's functions as an "I win button" vs hordes.

If you're patient you can pretty much pulp thousands of zombies w/o any risk to the player.

I tried finding a way to mod in a way of nerfing this, but have had no luck finding a way to do it.

It would be if there were some server options to reduce the effectiveness, and increase the risk, of this tactic.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really sure what you are talking about but cars do not win against hordes unless you are using some mod.

Cars actually cannot move inside a horde after a certain point it gets stopped completely. Also hordes can break windows of the doors and bite you, resulting in your loss. 

Also every time you run over a Zed you damage your engine \ tires. 

Poor condition engines make a lot of noise
Poor condition tires have difficulty turning

Essentially cars are a good tactic from going A to B - but not always a great idea to park it in the middle of an area as you are likely going to attract a horde to your car and will be hard to get out. 

Edited by ZombieHunter

12 hours ago, ZombieHunter said:

Not really sure what you are talking about but cars do not win against hordes unless you are using some mod.

Cars actually cannot move inside a horde after a certain point it gets stopped completely. Also hordes can break windows of the doors and bite you, resulting in your loss.

They're talking about multiplayer where zombie vehicle collision is handled somewhat differently to singleplayer.