Project Zomboid Suvival Challenge (Community Challenge)

Zukw

Ok the challenge is to see how long you can survive in the most extreme settings.

All you need to do is:
- Set up a new world with the following settings
    pzrules_zps3d49bb9b.png
- Create your own character to your specs
- Survive as long as you can

The only rules is no standing still and speeding up time. Your amount of time survived is your score.

1. Megaman (204)

2. MadDan2013 (5 Hours)

3. Obinhi (4 Hours)

4. Zukw (4 Hours)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I allowed to hole up in buildings? As long as I'm moving about looking for loot? It's literally impossible to cross to another building carefully. And if you ever reach it, it's locked. :/ I survived for three hours. :P

Edit: 5 hours survived! Every kill caused a scratch/bite. :Phttp://gyazo.com/a229417a0c16bd1e4f992fc2f3d52895

Of course you can hold up in a building to loot it, as long as your not just standing still for no reason thats fine. I added you to the board your on top now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the challenge is to see how long you can survive in the most extreme settings.

The only rules is no standing still and speeding up time. Your amount of time survived is your score.

No speeding up time... so, no sleeping?

well to sleep you need to stop so that violates another rule of this challenge. besides you wont need to sleep with how short this is.

just got 6 hours then died from a bite

Congrats your now top

No speeding up time... so, no sleeping?

You know you bring up a good point. I'd say no sleeping for now, I never reach the point where I need to sleep.

Ok so here's my challenge to anyone who tries this challenge: make a multiplayer server with these exact characteristics and make it public. See how long you can last while working with other players : )

And for added bonus respect, make a leaderboard displaying player names and time length survived. Must update in real time.