KatanaZed

nasKo

8 hours ago, josko_91 said:

Haha ofcourse I want the build out! A decapitation/ body slash system would be sweet! I suppose that is for build 42 :P

But I think I can speak for everyone how badass and awesome it would be if martin included some nice custom animations for the Katana so it would truly look and feel like a proper Katana! Atleast for build 41 * hopes *

Lemmy, how about if Mash added some Antique sword shop or a museum in Luisville where the player could find the Katana behind a glas display (which would trigger an alarm of broken)

Maybe you guys have had such idea, it would make alot more sense in the game world to find the Katana in some museum instead of some random box or closet and be alot more balanced since I can imagine the Katana being really powerful when decapitations and body slicing gets implemented. 

Will also give players really good reason to travel to Luisville if they want to try their luck to grab that sexy Katana, high risk, high reward thing :P

Does it really need to be proper? Random Kentuckian finds cheap-o knock-off katana Uses katana improperly. Dies.

Yeah that would make more sense if it's a cheap knock off katana but wouldnt feel badass and awesome or fun if it's just a cheap fake katana :P

Maybe there could be 2 versions, one being that cheap knock off katana and the other being a genuine real Katana being incredibly rare to find, Although I think it would fit much better if it could only be found in a museum in Luisville where it would be inside a glas display triggering alarms if broken!

On 9/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, MrBlue said:

Is there any difference in how this new aiming system chooses targets or the selectability it lends to the player in choosing targets, or is it just the old system with highlights to show what you’ll be hitting?

It's the same. A rework of it will be reserved for the Hunting build (42)