What happened to all the guns in Kentucky?

7 posts in this topic

good thing the animations update will feature more variety of fire arms.

So far I only find pistols and 9mm  ammo  on zombies corpse  and not a shotgun or any rifles and its ammunition types.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:28 AM, lemmy101 said:

The game balance gods happened

You should give a more "Lore" based reason like
Zombies ate my guns. 

But in all seriousness considering how long the apoc happened - and how much the elements, blood and gore are mixed with the guns - the other alternative is to have "Broken Weapons" as an item players can strip for parts to use to repair and maintain existing weapons. Nothing "super complicated" like individual springs \ reciever etc. Just 2 new items. Broken gun \ Stripped Parts. 

Then use Stripped Parts to repair \ maintain \ make new guns. 

On 9/2/2019 at 10:09 AM, LegionDiablo said:

Well in the zombie apocolipse I would think guns would be the first to go. You could say that most of the people with guns made it out since you know they did have guns :D

I think This is a pretty good lore based reason. A number of residents left and took their guns with them (and they took many of their neighbors guns--'Jeb won't be needin' his shooter no more')

Edited by grammarsalad
Clarity

Thank you. Project Zomboid is a really well made game and if you ignore the fact there are no zombies in real life and take the game as it is (a game) it is not all that hard to find logical explanations.

I mean we all know helicopet pilot is an evil person who is just there to torture you.