Eiradir Zomboid Campaign - Season 3 is back!

Konrad Knox

Thank you all participants of Season 1 and Season 2 of our campaign. We loved having you in the past.
With delight I am announcing that our 3rd Season has officially begun.

As a reminder, as usual, our PZ game is a roleplaying game, with roleplaying enforced. As usual, we run in a kind of a TV-show format. All logs are reviewed and monitored. PvP is enabled, and has to be roleplayed out, killing without appropriate roleplay and without any words is not permitted. Raiders are fine, but they have to roleplay and let the community know that they are playing a bandit. All PvP kills are evaluated for character consistency.  Players are to stay in character at all times and OOC speech is to be denoted in ((double parentheses)). 

The limit of players in this season is 32, Bedford Falls mod installed.

The current season's Premise is more or less Hell on Earth, and here is the current cast of characters:

https://eiradir.org/konrad/kk/PZ/PZ_Season3.html

Electricity and water are still on and will be on for a while, for folks to settle.

Server info:

Port: 16261
password: omgzumbies

All new players, please contact me via Discord: Konrad Knox#4649

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unknown.png?width=942&height=677

Her Highness's Royal Decree. We of the Junkyard are preparing for winter. Due to extreme initiative of our community members towards prolonged continued survival and acquisition of two wood stoves for cooking, I have decided to make some changes to the Junkyard rules and open up the iron fist which I never really held, it was just common sense because we were short, and now we have more working hands who supply technology and valuable items. I am hereby granting the following people permission to put generators on the Junkyard grid: Father Myles, Doctor Paulson, Prospero, and Jaime Wyatt. If you need to make structures of your own with running your own fridges and electric ovens, go ahead, as long as you provide your own Gas. The main concern is always fridges.

unknown.png?width=400&height=271
Father Myles have been provisioned 1 generator for the chapel.

unknown.png?width=400&height=185
These three additional generators are free for you guys to use. Please use them conscientiously, and balance wood stove cooking with electric cooking. We currently have captured 3 nearby Gas Stations, that are cleared of the Horde. Two of these Gas Stations have been blocked off again recently, until we clear the multi-thousand horde to our immediate south, which is migrating from Muldraugh and March Ridge, and possibly Rosewood. Be it as it may, Gasoline is still more accessible to us than wood, due to carry capacity of logs.

If you convert your routine to wood stove cooking, do not de-forest our immediate surrounding ring of woods. It is the one thing that keeps us safe from the horde. If you cut wood, go cut wood farther off. Take a vehicle, pick a forest away from the Yard.

Your Queen, Rosey.

P.S. Anyone and everyone is welcome to cook and shower and stay in the main farmhouse at any point. The use of kitchen and laundry is open to everyone at any time. The farmhouse is not exclusively mine, it is the community area, so please do not feel like you have to stay in your building only.

In the spirit of that announcement, I am proud and thankful to the Lord to have been given an opportunity to join your righteous community of good people. It was a great honor to have seen people contribute to the raising of the Chapel, which serves a humble abode to provide the comfort an old man like myself started to need at the decline of my age. Everyone is invited to see me at any time for a cup of tea, should you wish to talk or have something to discuss, offload the weight upon your shoulders. In addition, I would love to get times when everyone is available, so that I can hold mass sermon in dedication to Our Lord and Savior, a spirituality meeting with the survivors of the Junkyard. Now, don't be alarmed, I have been in the pastoring profession long enough to know better than bore you with chosen passages and stories that do not relate to anyone. I propose a new way of engaging in spirituality. Let us choose discussion topics together and simply talk. A communal meeting to discuss the state of our world and what we have learned from it. Also, for more traditional worshippers, a confessional has been installed, with thanks to Rose's metalworking.

I would be happy to do my humble duty in service and speak confidentially, should absolvement be required by the power vested in me by the catholic church.

Father Myles McInnery.

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=998&height=676