Graphical Bugs in PZ

Lorfus

Question

I can play Project Zomboid with good frames for a little bit before the game starts to lag and freeze and stutter, accompanied with textures flashing in and out of existence, and... What you see in the picture. 

My specs:

GPU - Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Ram - (Included in Picture)

Any idea how I can stop these bugs from happening? 

reee.png

ram.png

2 answers to this question

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 are right at the bottom of minimal recommended graphics and can definitely cause these issues that are happening. The one thing I can recommend in hopes of fixing this is making sure that your Graphics driver is up to date, you can download it from the Intel support website.
Also, lower all your other settings in the options, turn of Post Process for example, turn on / off offscreen UI rendering and such.
Set 3D models to player only, or even None.

14 hours ago, Beard said:

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 are right at the bottom of minimal recommended graphics and can definitely cause these issues that are happening. The one thing I can recommend in hopes of fixing this is making sure that your Graphics driver is up to date, you can download it from the Intel support website.
Also, lower all your other settings in the options, turn of Post Process for example, turn on / off offscreen UI rendering and such.
Set 3D models to player only, or even None.

My drivers are fully up to date, so setting the graphics to lower settings is pretty much the only thing I can think of doing. Thanks.

Archived