Jump to content
The Indie Stone Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

Incorrect fuel burning times on a campfire(IWBUMS)

Recommended Posts

I was testing fuel burning times on a campfire against the numbers that are taken from media\lua\server\Camping\camping_fuel.lua.  For example it says that a log should burn for 4 hours but I was getting about 2 hours.  I tested this with the other fuel sources listed and I would always get half or around about that value.

I found the offending piece of code in media\lua\server\Camping\SCampfireSystem.lua at line 165 and 166 the same function is added to the events (the function that seems to reduce the burn times every ten minutes)

Events.EveryTenMinutes.Add(EveryTenMinutes)

When I comment out one of those calls then the burn times become consistent with camping_fuel.lua.  I doubt it was intentional, but if it is then ignore this plz.  This is on the current IWBUMS build

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...