Kentucky Map

Okamikurainya

Kentucky.thumb.PNG.665aa5d6a14aad79ba9bfe901af00619.PNG

Not sure if anyone else will get a kick out of this like I did.

Wanted to see how the ingame area compares to the real size of the state.

The scale is 5pixels to 1km.

Don't know if this map would be useful to mappers, but I want to make it clear I'm not planning on making an ingame Kentucky map, this was purely for my own edification.

Perhaps one could use it to plot out positions in expanding into Kentucky?
I originally wanted the scale to be 15pixels to 300m, like the larger PZ map in the left top corner, but... As you can see, the image would have been massive.

• 4 weeks later...

PZKentucky.thumb.PNG.7537cda37a448de600e2200f28d0624d.PNG

Going off the map's coordinates, and assuming a maximum of 50x and 50y, this is the area that has been set aside for the game.

Now, fun fact, despite the game area originally being called "Knox County", the ingame area actually spans 4 Kentucky counties (Hardin, Meade, Jefferson and Bullitt) and the real world Knox County Kentucky is many, many miles to the south east, nowhere near the actual game territory.

The game area also includes a nice chunk of the Harrison County of Indiana, and maybe a little of Floyd County. Basically all the area across the Ohio River, which makes up a good chunk of cells, with the small community of "New Boston, IN" being at approximately Cell 30x20.

Archived