Facts of life

MrZombifiedGamer

So this is simple, just give a fact or two you've learned about life and share your wisdom with others. I'll go first since I started it.

Fact of life - The reason some people choose video games over life isn't -just- because of the bad people that are in the real world, it's also because of the horrible graphics... Of the real world... >.>

Fact of life - There are no (facts) in life, everything we see, think, hear, touch and taste is all an illusion, now that one tripped me out. :P

A few facts of life (actually, these seem to be general advice...):

People are their own universes of developmental experience and learning. Don't simplify people, especially not by arbitrary grouping.

Never say 'I be happy when...' you reach the next thing (school, college, work, promotion, money etc.), because there's always a next thing, and when you do reach it, it is usually empty or unfulfilling. Look at ways of improving your life now.

It is the great con of life that there's these big things we should be achieving or doing. Life is made up of 99% everyday things, work on enjoying these first before the rest.

There's no such thing as watching something ironically.

If in doubt, whip your wang out.

but for serious:

do what you must;

try everything once;

if you enjoy something and it doesn't hurt or hinder others, do it;

ignore societal expectations that are based around your age, gender or culture;

admit when you don't know something (especially in political debate);

feel free to not have an opinion about something;

travel, even if it's to another state/county/local country;

be lovely and don't be a dick, but be ready for when others don't follow that philosophy;

have one thing that you're really good at, something that you're better at than everybody you know;

understand that other people have different opinions than you and realize that your method of thinking is far more likely to be a result of your upbringing and your environment than any sort of individual thought that you have had.