Secret Government Base

ZonaryQuasar

Hello guys!

I've made this video in my YouTube channel about the Secret Government Base (my channel is portuguese but I made english subtitles to share it here too) south of rosewood, and I was wondering, there are any other secrets beside this one? If yes, maybe someone can give me a hint about the location of the others (without spoiling me the exact location)? I'll appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, Hilrof said:

Ye that was supposed to be hidden, ironical thanks dude. 

Until the map gets updated then the official map website will show that secret government base location but more likely if the devs add some more map expansions which will cause the new map to be updated.

Not sure about that, it's been a pretty long time its on the map, and to me the community made a small effort of keeping this place much untold of. Nothing more rewarding that being able of exploring in a game aiming for high difficulty, and finding something you never heard about, even if playing the game for years. Just my two cents, and the map gets update from modded maps but this place had always been hidden. Just liked that this way.

Excuse my english, not my native language !

14 hours ago, Hilrof said:

Not sure about that, it's been a pretty long time its on the map, and to me the community made a small effort of keeping this place much untold of. Nothing more rewarding that being able of exploring in a game aiming for high difficulty, and finding something you never heard about, even if playing the game for years. Just my two cents, and the map gets update from modded maps but this place had always been hidden. Just liked that this way.

Excuse my english, not my native language !

In that case just don't watch the video, nobody is forcing you to watch it. But there's people that likes to watch videos like these showing secrets of the game, because like me, wouldn't ever know that this existed in the first place. And I discovered this watching a video from another youtuber.

Archived