Zombies magically appearing inside my house at night

8 posts in this topic

Got woken up by these 3 guys, bashing on the inside of my barricaded windows from the inside of my house. None of my barricades were broken, none of my doors were open or broken. I slept in the upstairs bedroom. I do have sheet ropes hanging down from the second floor - can they climb these?

20190716145139_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Barricade the outside also. And put sheets over the windows.

Since these zombies teleported right through, without removing any of the barricades, I really don't see how that would help with this bug...

19 hours ago, Greybear said:

Got woken up by these 3 guys, bashing on the inside of my barricaded windows from the inside of my house. None of my barricades were broken, none of my doors were open or broken. I slept in the upstairs bedroom. I do have sheet ropes hanging down from the second floor - can they climb these?

This may happen if the building is a designated "zed spawn" point. Which building is this?

I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the meta sleep events. Don't quote me on that though. 

The only solution would be turning them off in the Sandbox options or waiting for the next update.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

This may happen if the building is a designated "zed spawn" point. Which building is this?

The big house in the western outskirt of Dixie: https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.43658138558440424,0.18146765317630453,329.68932472190227

Also worth mentioning: I'm playing a custom game with zombie re-spawn set to 0.

Edited by Greybear