Zombies magically appearing inside my house at night

Greybear

Got woken up by these 3 guys, bashing on the inside of my barricaded windows from the inside of my house. None of my barricades were broken, none of my doors were open or broken. I slept in the upstairs bedroom. I do have sheet ropes hanging down from the second floor - can they climb these?

20190716145139_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Barricade the outside also. And put sheets over the windows.

Since these zombies teleported right through, without removing any of the barricades, I really don't see how that would help with this bug...

19 hours ago, Greybear said:

Got woken up by these 3 guys, bashing on the inside of my barricaded windows from the inside of my house. None of my barricades were broken, none of my doors were open or broken. I slept in the upstairs bedroom. I do have sheet ropes hanging down from the second floor - can they climb these?

This may happen if the building is a designated "zed spawn" point. Which building is this?

7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

This may happen if the building is a designated "zed spawn" point. Which building is this?

The big house in the western outskirt of Dixie: https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.43658138558440424,0.18146765317630453,329.68932472190227

Also worth mentioning: I'm playing a custom game with zombie re-spawn set to 0.

Edited by Greybear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...