E-window-hopping problems

Greybear

So - normally when a window is still in its frame, you need to hold E in order to jump through. This changes when the window is broken, to simply just needing to press E. This causes a lot of problems for me, as it can be very hard to spot whenever a window is broken, and I sometimes press E to try and open a window, but instead ending up jumping through a broken window, cutting myself to shreds in the process. This is also a big problem when I try to open doors to close to broken windows. I would really prefer if broken windows would require you to hold E before vaulting, right now using E is simply too risky...

Also, thanks for making a great game. The attention to detail and the rigorous implementation shows both talent and heart in the development team. Kodus from a very impressed game designer. Keep doing what your doing :).

14 hours ago, Greybear said:

So - normally when a window is still in its frame, you need to hold E in order to jump through. This changes when the window is broken, to simply just needing to press E. This causes a lot of problems for me, as it can be very hard to spot whenever a window is broken, and I sometimes press E to try and open a window, but instead ending up jumping through a broken window, cutting myself to shreds in the process. This is also a big problem when I try to open doors to close to broken windows. I would really prefer if broken windows would require you to hold E before vaulting, right now using E is simply too risky...

Also, thanks for making a great game. The attention to detail and the rigorous implementation shows both talent and heart in the development team. Kodus from a very impressed game designer. Keep doing what your doing :).

Thank you for the report.

In the meantime, you can use RMB to get to window options and see if the window is broken. Hope this helps!