*del*

Iamnotasurvivor

While I love micromanage things and liked the idea, I don't know if it fits the vision the developers want for the game, but maybe this is a great idea for a mod. I think that right now there's only a mod for defecation. I would love more Sims mechanics to Zomboid, so a full higyne mod would be awesome (defecation + urination + having to wash your clothes weekly + taking bath/brushing your teeth ). Oh look, here comes the Goth family for a night snack! 

On 7/15/2019 at 10:01 AM, ZonaryQuasar said:

While I love micromanage things and liked the idea, I don't know if it fits the vision the developers want for the game, but maybe this is a great idea for a mod. I think that right now there's only a mod for defecation. I would love more Sims mechanics to Zomboid, so a full higyne mod would be awesome (defecation + urination + having to wash your clothes weekly + taking bath/brushing your teeth ). Oh look, here comes the Goth family for a night snack! 

Yeah, my sense is that this is more likely to appear as a mod than as part of the core game. That said, this seems like an excellent request as an add on to the existing defecation mod

Edited by grammarsalad

I disagree for the reasons @grammarsalad does. This seems like micro. I like PZ and I also like CDDA, but this seems farfetched for the layperson. I don't even like the micro of dirty clothes & turned it off. If this was a mod, though, having more reasons for high First Aid skill would be nice! 

Edited by Darkmark8910