Younger & Older Characters

Fritz

With the animations update coming, the models of characters are being overhauled and with this comes many more possibilities for modding. For people who play RP servers for example some of us play older characters or teenage characters and yet the models of the default characters generally don't seem to be able to reflect this, rather being more suited toward the default 27 year old character the info button denotes. So will it be possible to mod such types of characters into the game, and have them be selectable?

It would probably be a lot of work as they would need their own animations, and maybe their own accompanying traits .(e.g - old people get weakness/lower strength, reduced stamina, unfit etc. as a tradeoff, and maybe the benefit being something like an 'experienced,' multiplier that adds up onto all your skills, or maybe only the occupational ones)

Perhaps the menu would look something like this? 

kSE5t8X.png

I'm no modder so I don't know what the inner workings of how to do this stuff is like, but it'd be awesome to have.

Old man + cane as a weapon that when used causes you to trip, yell out in pain and die in agony elevates PZ to a masterpiece of a game.

Really though I can't wait to see the mods that come from this update. Not sure if something as complex as this is on the table or how long the tools would take to learn, but stuff like this would be incredibly cool for sure.

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, MassiveMeddlers said:

Kids in the middle of the apocalypse is pretty horrible idea because if you are a kid you cannot make concrette walls and cut down a trees, weight limits reduces, slower reload and aiming  etc. but if you want a hardcore experience it would be good. 

Judging by what is said in the post, this seems to be geared toward an RP experience on servers. In this situation I imagine you would be surrounded by adults who would be responsible for making the concrete walls, cutting the trees, using guns etc. 

• 1 month later...