Legoland99

Hello, first of all, I am Legoland99 from the forums, creator of many custom buildings. I am planning on making a map, and need your help for that. I am wondering what kind of maps the community would like to see and play:

a) A small City complete with suburbs, parks and such. A lot of undead.
b) A wasteland type kind of environment with lots of burnt wreckages, half buried buildings, towns, bunkers, scarce resources and hordes of zombies.
c) An overgrown game world after the apocalypse, with houses, buildings, gas stations, towns and other areas covered by greenery and ransacked. Scarce resources, high value areas with items such as nails, saws, car pieces or even guns. Car spawns are extremely rare and most of them are broken and require skills to repair them. Your chance to rebuilt society to an extent and make it yours. 

Most likely the c) map I would work on but I don't mind ideas, I can very well implement all of the maps into one, or compromise. Please share your ideas for buildings, areas and maps you would like to see.

• 1 month later...

Something that's interested me is maybe small PvP maps, maybe even remaking maps like Overgrown from Call of Duty 4 for players to battle it out in. With new guns on their way, this could expand the playability of such a map, maybe even a kill count mod that tallies up your player and zombie kills for a final score.