To the Devs or Moderators

I know y'all said ages ago no ETA's, and I'd like to preface this by saying I'm not rushing at all. However, I wanted to know if NPC's are still planned. When I ask that I mean the original plans regarding story mode being integrated with sandbox mode once you finish it and what not. Y'all have done amazing work so far despite the set backs and I do commend you for that. But I had to ask, this project has clearly became bigger than the devs have planned on and I wouldn't blame anyone if it was too much to handle. Regardless y'all are a fantastic team, keep up the great work and the animations look absolutely exceptional. I'll never regret that 8 bucks I spent to buy it early. You guys are absolute geniuses. Anyway, I really hope the original plans are still in play, if I need to I can donate to y'all... Just not sure how aside from buying the game. lol 

you can get a survivors mod which has npcs you can interact with. it works, it's pretty decent, i mean it's playable and ok.
no where near what we will get with npcs im sure but its a start if youre interested.

other than that not to speak for them but iirc it's that npcs were pushed back due to things like animations taking precedent

Still planned yes. After animations comes animals (roaming, 3D, huntable etc...) which are the basic versions of NPCs. After that is the introduction of NPC systems which, assuming no other builds between, would make them build 43. They'll be added in stages.

20190608_170115.thumb.jpg.76e311cc4041f01c5f98f9d938a07d24.jpg

Archived