Questions about gaining/loosing weight

ZonaryQuasar

I made an obese character (starts with 105kg), and I'm already at the beginning of the second month and he's with 96kg. 

The first month he didn't stop working, cutting logs, making a base, always overburden and running around and I always kept him hungry.

But now that my base is settled, he will spend a lot of time reading, farming, and killing zeds (but no more running, I have 3 cars now), and I'm afraid he will starts to gain weight again.

So I want to ask to the experts, besides the food values (I know that if I just keep eating burguers he will became fat very quickly, because calories), how the code to gain/lose weight works (specially lose)?

If I just keep running around my house I will lose calories?

Every action has a "calorie burn" value? (like cutting a tree, for instance)

Walking around overburden makes him lose weight? 

What is the fastest way to lose weight?

Ok, that's a lot of questions for now. Thanks in advance! :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 2:31 PM, ZonaryQuasar said:

snip

The truth is, you don't need to do anything physical to lose/gain weight. You can even stuff yourself with food and be "Well fed" all the time and still lose weight as long as you use low calorie foods like vegetables, berries, mushrooms, etc.

The system behind gaining/loosing weight is there is a hidden calorie counter ranging from (iirc) -1500 to 1500 calories (or -3000 to 3000). As long as you stay in negative calories, you lose weight. If you stay in positive calories, you gain weight.

4 hours ago, Geras said:

The truth is, you don't need to do anything physical to lose/gain weight. You can even stuff yourself with food and be "Well fed" all the time and still lose weight as long as you use low calorie foods like vegetables, berries, mushrooms, etc.

The system behind gaining/loosing weight is there is a hidden calorie counter ranging from (iirc) -1500 to 1500 calories (or -3000 to 3000). As long as you stay in negative calories, you lose weight. If you stay in positive calories, you gain weight.

That's exactly what I needed to know! No more running around hoping that I'll lose weight :P
The calories counter is indicated by the arrow next to the character's weight, I suppose. Thanks my friend!

Archived