A new "Transmission" option: Saliva only

ZonaryQuasar

In the Custom Sandbox mode, in Zombie Lore, you have three "Transmission" options: Blood+Saliva (the default), Everyone's Infected (TWD style), and None (never get infected by scratches/bites).

What I suggest is a fourth option: Saliva only.

This way means that the player can't get infected with scratches, only bites. This makes the game a little easier than the default, and a bit harder than None. You will still need to take care to not being bitten, but scratches will not kill you (specially those damn crawlers! :lol:). 

Why I'm suggesting this: I've always played with the default config and ended up frustrated every time my character died from some silly mistake, so I started playing with the "None" configuration. But with that I can only be killed if I get surrounded, and with vehicles around that is very unlikely to happen. So with Saliva only would be a mid term, I would still have my character when a zombie scratches me, but I have to always take care of not being bitten.

Edited by ZonaryQuasar

• 4 weeks later...

@lemmy101 @EnigmaGrey  could I have some feedback on this? All the time there is people suggesting this on reddit or saying "I didn't understand why my character got infected if he was just scretched!". Could I have a position from the developer team for this please? Even if it's a negative one, I'll really appreciate having some feedback on this and the other suggestions I made. :D Have a great day!

Edited by ZonaryQuasar