Trying to make some multiplayer server mods, could use some guidance on whether they are feasible?

Planet Algol

So I have some ideas for some multiplayer server mods that I would like to see, and am willing to try coding, but from what I gather, modding has limited scope to effect the base game?

If anyone has any opinions of whether these are feasible or not, please lemme know?

Mod Ideas:

1) A mod that makes safehouse owners able to individually set their safehouse settings to allow tresspassers and/or looters.  For guests, businesses, rp.

2) A mod that allows, for servers that don't display usernames, faction members to see the usernames of fellow faction members.
2a) Additionally, if the mod allowed two faction owners to mutually set it to that their member faction names or tags display to members of both factions. For alliances and declared warfare.

3) A mod that allows admin to lay down zones, similar to PVP exclusion zones, that disallow hotwiring, vehicle window breaking, and accessing the mechanics interface unless the character ha sthe key for the vehicle on them. This is to allow people to use safezones, trade hubs, w/o getting their cars stolen or messed with.

4) A mod that would would integrate with a discord bot so that a discord channel would be broadcast on on eof the radio stations; and that player broadcasts on the same radio channel would appear in the discord channel. This is to allow immersive integration of discord with an in-game interface while also making radios more useful.
4b) Ideally, being able to integrate multiple discord channels with multiple radio channels.

I've started looking at the java and lua code, but if anyone know if any of the ideas are impossible OR knows of any examples to help me write them please lemme know? thanks!

Edited by Planet Algol