Sign in to follow this  
pzfreak

Battery weight

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed - and maybe need to be moved to suggestions section - if so please let me know.

Can you please change battery weight from 0.6 to 0.1 (at least).

1 battery for 1 flashlight that weight more than half of the kilogram - is it some sort of power core?

Maybe instead of using "battery" - just change this to "batteries" (like 2 batteries) - which is most common setup for flashlights, and change it weight)

(for example 1 AA battery weight around 23 grams).

I know it is really low priority problem, and there might be logic behind that, but it makes me wanna cry every time i see it ;)

On 6/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, pzfreak said:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed - and maybe need to be moved to suggestions section - if so please let me know.

Can you please change battery weight from 0.6 to 0.1 (at least).

1 battery for 1 flashlight that weight more than half of the kilogram - is it some sort of power core?

Maybe instead of using "battery" - just change this to "batteries" (like 2 batteries) - which is most common setup for flashlights, and change it weight)

(for example 1 AA battery weight around 23 grams).

I know it is really low priority problem, and there might be logic behind that, but it makes me wanna cry every time i see it ;)

Loose bullets are like this as well, much heavier than they should be. It would be nice to see items like these changed to be a bit more sensible, if not you can make your own mod. I made one that changes bullets have a more realistic weight that I use just for me.