This bug is ridiculous

dexa32

20190615163938_1.jpg.efda686801955648d2f1d5d3adef0fdf.jpg

In my frezzer there is ice cream.Electriscity is still turned on,but in my fride there is a item with a picture of a melted ice cream with snowflake on it.It says Melted ice Cream (Frozen)

When i play internal infection frezzers have Frozen ice Cream (Frozen)

So is it a bug or what?

Yes,i did eat ice cream that was fully melted,then refrozen,but in game it's called melted ice cream (Frozen) not (Refrozen).
There is no logic,to have in fridge something called melted but frozen,its alright if its called melted ice cream (refrozen)
Did you got an idea,of what am i saying?

3 hours ago, dexa32 said:

Yes,i did eat ice cream that was fully melted,then refrozen,but in game it's called melted ice cream (Frozen) not (Refrozen).
There is no logic,to have in fridge something called melted but frozen,its alright if its called melted ice cream (refrozen)
Did you got an idea,of what am i saying?

Doesn't make a difference. It never says refrozen, it's just a status of the item.

In this case it is molten ice cream that is frozen. 

The two things are the same. The game never tracks if an item was previously frozen and is later on frozen again.  
Not sure if it's a language barrier, but it's definitely not a bug. It being named "Molten Icecream (Frozen)" doesn't mean that it melted inside the freezer.

2 hours ago, nasKo said:

Doesn't make a difference. It never says refrozen, it's just a status of the item.

In this case it is molten ice cream that is frozen. 

The two things are the same. The game never tracks if an item was previously frozen and is later on frozen again.  
Not sure if it's a language barrier, but it's definitely not a bug.

In my opinion it actually make sens. Fresh frozen icecream has bonus. When you melt it and then freeze again it will not be the same. Icecream seperate layers ( icecrwam made from cream not water) and it make just this gross frozen pulp. Plus it is harder to eat. You cannot refreeze icecream fully melted icecram in real life ( plus it is very dangerous cause cream from icecream can go off and you will not feel it when eat refrozen icecream). In game you will not get fresh icecream after freezing ( no bonus to unhappines) just eadable food. 

14 hours ago, dexa32 said:

So everything has sense now. It's a bug.Thank you pzfreak

At this point I'm getting a little frustrated because I am still not seeing the bug here. 

You put the melted icecream in the freezer and the game will tell you if it is frozen or not.

Putting melted icecream in the freezer freezes it. The name of the item simply tells you that it previously melted and the status tells you that it is now frozen again.

Eating this once melted icecream can make you sick in the game. 

How would a fix for this "bug" would look like to you?

13 hours ago, nasKo said:

At this point I'm getting a little frustrated because I am still not seeing the bug here. 

You put the melted icecream in the freezer and the game will tell you if it is frozen or not.

Putting melted icecream in the freezer freezes it. The name of the item simply tells you that it previously melted and the status tells you that it is now frozen again.

Eating this once melted icecream can make you sick in the game. 

How would a fix for this "bug" would look like to you?

I think OP would like to - instead of having "malted icrecream(frozen)" has "icecream(refrozen) - which can have the same statistics, it will just not be "melted" anymore as is "frozen" (i'm sorry it is really confusing for me as well).

So in a nutshell.

We have fresh icecream. electiciry goes off - icrecream become molted icecream - put it to the freezer again - it will change to icecream ("refrozen") instead of malted icecream (frozen). as main thing is that icecream cannot be malted and frozen at the same time (those two states are actually against each other). It is purely language and kind of logic thing - it is not "a bug" i would say, but more like a "correction".

Mechanic in game is correct - i think it is just unfortunate naming.

Is that make sense?

Is that make sense at all?

While I get the point (sort of) it's just an unnecessary complication for the the one and only item this effects.

Melted ice cream that's frozen is exactly what it is. It's not a bug. It's literally its own unique item: melted ice cream.

3 minutes ago, dexa32 said:

So only thing that would make sense is to rename item in to the melted ice cream (refrozen)
I mean in my opinion.

not melted. If we would be very rigorus to have this in top notch logical order there would need to be few states of icecream:

Icecream (Fresh), Melted Icecream, Icecream (Refrozen) - where 2nd and 3rd would have the same statistics.

But i fully agree with EnigmaGrey - this is not very big issues and it just make to change name and icon of the game when melted icecream reach particular temperature (i think it would be easy to implement thoug).

Mechanic of the game is correct