Any Chance of a PS4 Release?

So, yeah, I'll just keep this short...

I've been watching others play this game for quite a while now on YouTube, and I always wondered whether or not it would come to console's. Will it? I sincerely hope so. It's not very often we get proper zombie survival games like this that are super in-depth and challenging! And with the release of other games that are kind of similar such as The Escapists: The Walking Dead, Don't Starve, and even Terraria which have all become relatively successful on both the PS4 and Xbox One makes me believe that there's definitely an audience on console that would love a game like Project Zomboid.

Thank you for your time.

It'd be great, but we are focused on finishing the game on the platforms it is currently available at. 

The game wouldn't be easy to port, so that would be something we'd likely externalize to a third party after we went "1.0".

16 minutes ago, nasKo said:

It'd be great, but we are focused on finishing the game on the platforms it is currently available at. 

The game wouldn't be easy to port, so that would be something we'd likely externalize to a third party after we went "1.0".

Yeah, I mean that makes total sense. I'm guessing that's a ways off as well isn't it? Ugh, I can wait. Hopefully a console release is a likely possibility somewhere down the zombie-infested road then! 

Archived