Played a while and got some questions, on which i cannot awnser myself and no info found on wiki

Hypochondriac - can I become sick or zombified with it, or both?? and will i die from this kind of sickness or it will be only fever and i will be able to survive?

resilient - does it decreases a chanse to become zombified after I get scratched or bited? if yes can you tell exaxt numbers, as far as I know scratch gives you 4% and bite 96% of death.

prone to illnes - does it increases chanses to become zombified after scratch / bite or I will be only faster zombificated and more ofthen will be sick from rain / old food?

Construction worker - how much % does it gives you to evade scratch / bite? I just like to have full info)

and last one if i get sick after full day under rain will i be cured after some time or i need to drink vitamins or somethink? I got cold first time in my survival life that i was building my fort.

Hypochondriac just makes you feel sick. It will go away after a time with no long term bad effects. It will not zombify you. It happens more often than not after you've been attacked by zombies but not actually zombified.

Resilient decreases your chance to get hit with a scratch or bite in the first place, and instead makes you take damage with neither of the effects. As far as I know construction worker works the same way.

I'm not exactly sure about Prone to Illness.

If you get sick from being exposed to the elements, eat plenty and rest and it will go away.

Thank you thats almoust all i whanted to know, now i only whant to know more statistics but still thank you, definetly add Hypochondriac to my trait list)

I wouldn't do that. The fever you get from it causes you to get hurt. And if you're already pretty beat up you're a dead man.

I always play as a hypochondriac. It's a good chunk of points, and you can stave it off with a light bit of eating. It's certainly an interesting tradeoff.

I used to play as a hypochondriac, but one time I got myself hurt, and then while I was trying to heal up I got the "fake fever" and it killed me.

I dunno about it now.

yeah, i played with hypochondriac too, i was greedy for these 4 points to get, but after i had a walk in the rain (it was only "wet, movement speed reduced lvl) he became ill and got fever, i was unable to get rid of it, so i thought: what do you do when you have fever? yeah, eat and drink a lot and sleep well - pumped me down with 2 sleeping pills, made some food for max boost, drank a bottle of water and went to bed... yeah, i died while i slept, not so great :D