Is there a way I can submit sound effects?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

So I do not really do sound effects and voice acting for a living or anything, but I am told I have a knack for it. In particular I have a few flawless zombie sound effects that can be quite hair raising if I do say so myself and everybody that has challenged me to making zombies sounds has quickly admitted defeat and asked how I do it.  (I can also talk in zombie sounds, which sounds like some kind of demon speak, it is fun XD). I am sure everybody working on this project knows what they are doing and already had the resources to make such sound effects and the like and I would not be offended if the answer is "no" or even no response, but I think it would be fun to pitch in to such a cool project with what pinch of talent I do have that could be useful here, if it is wanted. I was not sure if there is any sort of place I could submit this, so I figured general forums would be better than not trying. :) Thank you for your time.

I'd say if your offer is not accepted by the Dev team then I'm sure down the line you'd be free to make your own sound pack via modding, variations of sound never hurts or at least the choice to swap is welcomed. It's really quite amazing how much sound can impact a game. The recent video alone has added another subtle layer of fear and atmosphere to the game.