Pax

My friend and I are playing on P2P server that I'm hosting (build 40.43). 

He has been bitten by a zombie and it has been 10 in-game days and the wound still hasn't healed.

It doesn't say 'Bitten' anymore but the bleeding effect is still there and won't go away, the bandage on it goes dirty on regular basis, but even when he leaves it on for longer, he still doesn't develop infection there.

Edited by Pax

7 minutes ago, Beard said:

It takes a VERY long time to heal the bite. If he didnt die from any infection yet I assume you turned off infection in the settings.

Yes, infection is turned off. But this is still not normal for such wound. And like I've said it no longer says 'bitten' which means that the bite itself healed, but it's simply a wound now that won't stop bleeding.  We had such a bug before with my character,  but in one of the previous builds, and it only passed once my character died and I had to create a new one. The devs said they've fixed this bug in newer builds but it's obviously not true since it's still happening <_<

14 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

The complaints were not about bites. They were about scratches in the vanilla game.

So no, we weren't aware of this and we didn't try to fix it.

So if you manage to find a fix and put it in the next update will I need to start a new game or will it fix an issue on the current character?

7 hours ago, Pax said:

So if you manage to find a fix and put it in the next update will I need to start a new game or will it fix an issue on the current character?

Well one of you has to be admin. Try making yourself admin, or having your friend do it, and healing the wound that way. Try healing the wound with the other person doing the healing, but your best bet would be the admin god powers as this is sort of a situation that applies.

43 minutes ago, PapayaKing said:

Well one of you has to be admin. Try making yourself admin, or having your friend do it, and healing the wound that way. Try healing the wound with the other person doing the healing, but your best bet would be the admin god powers as this is sort of a situation that applies.

I am the admin but when I went to the admin settings there was no option to heal anybody. Now I have the same bug happening on my character as well but it's from a scratch, not a bite like my friends is. Is there a setting I am missing in admin panel?

23 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

The complaints were not about bites. They were about scratches in the vanilla game.

So no, we weren't aware of this and we didn't try to fix it.

You asked me on Steam to post a picture of my friend's health panel. First picture is of my character, I am now experiencing same bug, but from a scratch.  Second one is from my friend's bite wound bug. I hope this helps.

Also, yes, the issue we have is the same as the one described on Steam, I've been holding a dirty bandage on the wound on purpose to see if it will develop the infection - nope. Everything healed fine except the bleeding effect stayed. 

20190520165617_1.jpg

20190520173108_1.jpg

Edited by Pax

17 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Great, thanks everyone. Will take a look. :)

For now, (using an admin account or the server console) you can just do /godmode "name" followed by /godmode "name" a second time to heal up anyone affected. It'll cure all injuries.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll give it a try tonight.