question about server admin stuff

Rainoa

Question

ok first some things i noticed:

i noticed doing client side hosting and hosting dedicated server admin powers are alittle diff...

like client side hosting u can toggle admin mode on/off all together!

BUT

Dedicated hosting admin permission you got it 100% of time, but can toggle things on/off BUT u always log in invis+god mode, i dont mind invis but god mod removes all old injurys & not a fan of that one! 

also not a fan of insta equip of items and insta moving of items even with all toggle off

so i guess to the real question: 

Are you able to make dedicated hosting admin kinda more like clientside hosting?

& or fix the insta pickup/equip/transfer stuff thing?

& the auto starting in god mode? lol

so ya thats about it, i just feel it would be better admin management also if ppl you have as admin, or any role of power with toggle it on/off option & log everything they do when they turn it on & when they turn it off than stop logging after that!

2 answers to this question

This one has come up a lot of times (I raised this suggestion myself a couple of times), but it's the devs vision that you don't Play with your admin char.

In client hosting they only changed it since you are not able to use more chars.

I don't guess that they will Change it, so you have to use one char for admin stuff and one to play.

9 hours ago, Dr_Cox1911 said:

This one has come up a lot of times (I raised this suggestion myself a couple of times), but it's the devs vision that you don't Play with your admin char.

In client hosting they only changed it since you are not able to use more chars.

I don't guess that they will Change it, so you have to use one char for admin stuff and one to play.

will that is a bit disappointing to hear, but i thank you for the info <3 @Dr_Cox1911

do feel that is a bit silly lol, if u need admin powers that means you have to log out, log in as admin, (Teleport someone that got stuck in middle of water cus he/she fell off a base they are making out in the middle of a river...) log out, & back in on normal account.

so a suggestion: (ya know they prob never do it but thought i would throw it in randomly as a why not seeing how im posting anyways...)

- add a new role to maybe access tickets only & have no powers at all, maybe 1 version with teleport only

- maybe include a pop up notice under the upper left or chat tab showing their is x number of unread tickets for admims/above new role maybe ;3

ok will that's all i got thank you again for the reply.

Archived