I want to know how to solve it

justcrow

Hello, I was back to play PZ. It has been almost 2 or 3 years. Many things are changed. I run my own tough server and enjoy PZ. But the problem is that the hunger status seems slow to come to player even they have the "Larger Eater" property. In the past, it wasn't when I ran my server. The sandbox option "Status" is alaways "Very Fast".  Is there any mod or code that can make players feel much more hungry than the sandbox option? If so, I beg you please teach me. Thank you in advance.

13 hours ago, justcrow said:

Hello, I was back to play PZ. It has been almost 2 or 3 years. Many things are changed. I run my own tough server and enjoy PZ. But the problem is that the hunger status seems slow to come to player even they have the "Larger Eater" property. In the past, it wasn't when I ran my server. The sandbox option "Status" is alaways "Very Fast".  Is there any mod or code that can make players feel much more hungry than the sandbox option? If so, I beg you please teach me. Thank you in advance.

2-3 years is a long time and many things have changed. 

That said, what is "day lengths" setting on your server? What setting does this refer to: "The sandbox option "Status" is alaways "Very Fast"."? (very fast what?) Are you using any mods?

Archived