Frozen mod list

Timer004

Question

So it happend for the first time like 3-4 months ago i loaded in 4 mods i turned them on but i wanted to add more i added more mods to the mods folder but they seem not to appear in the mod menu then i deleated all mods i installed from the mods folder and they still semm to be in the mod menu and they even are still working and now i am here i unistalled the game and reinstalled it today  the mods are still there and they keep on working i am trying to get some new mods into it but i just cant

6 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Timer004 said:

So it happend for the first time like 3-4 months ago i loaded in 4 mods i turned them on but i wanted to add more i added more mods to the mods folder but they seem not to appear in the mod menu then i deleated all mods i installed from the mods folder and they still semm to be in the mod menu and they even are still working and now i am here i unistalled the game and reinstalled it today  the mods are still there and they keep on working i am trying to get some new mods into it but i just cant

Have you tried starting a new game?

Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\workshop\108600\ and delete the folder for the last mod or two that you subscribed to. Most likely someone just uploaded an invalid format for the preview image of the mod. You'll have to unsubscribe from it to keep Steam from re-downloading it, once you figure out which one it is.

4 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Go to %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\workshop\108600\ and delete the folder for the last mod or two that you subscribed to. Most likely someone just uploaded an invalid format for the preview image of the mod. You'll have to unsubscribe from it to keep Steam from re-downloading it, once you figure out which one it is.

I got the game on GOG and my problem is not only the mod still being there but its me being unable to install any new ones

Where are you installing your mods? If your playing on windows (with the GoG version), these should be in the C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods not in the mods folder in the Project Zomboid install directory.

I'm guessing your old mods are in the C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods directory, and the new ones you are trying to add have been going into your PZ install directory.

5 hours ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

Where are you installing your mods? If your playing on windows (with the GoG version), these should be in the C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods not in the mods folder in the Project Zomboid install directory.

I'm guessing your old mods are in the C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods directory, and the new ones you are trying to add have been going into your PZ install directory.

Thank u so much i had trubles with that for so much time i am really thankfull for it nowi can finally enjoy 20+ mods

Archived