TOW TRUCKS.

Lightning Flash

I can't believe it's taken me years to even consider suggesting this, and it surprises me that nobody in this forum has seemed to suggest it either. So assuming I'm the first one to properly introduce it front and center, here it goes!

As you explore the world of PZ, you're going to come across a lot of wrecked vehicles, whether burnt or vehicles that take up space on the road that can't be moved because you either have no key or can't hotwire. Either way, wrecks cover the road, and unless you have an available vehicle and constantly push on drivable cars, there's no proper way to quickly and efficiently remove cars from the road.

So why not bring in tow-trucks?

Tow trucks will typically found in industrial areas, and can be driven like an average vehicle. When backed up to a vehicle you want moved, you are given an extra option in the vehicle wheel to attach the tow to the vehicle. It's a process that takes a few seconds, but once the process completes, the car will be attached to the tow-truck and will move along with said truck. The same can apply to burnt-out wrecks or wrecked vehicles (if using the replacement mod).

This will allow the player to clear out areas of road that have a large congestion of cars, at least enough to create a path to drive through.

Nice idea but you're definitely not the first one, I already suggested it in some post before and I probably wasn't the first one either, anyway you can dismantle burnt cars with a blow torch to make a path.

I still agree that tow trucks would be really nice and I guess devs will add them at some point

It has been suggested a few times before. There really should be one in the game.

What would be nice is if it was a hunt for one. IE it was out on a call when the driver was bitten and is randomly somewhere on the map. So while exploring you might come across it. If they do add one I really do hope it would be random so that people are not hitting up known locations like spawn points.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:29 AM, Axezombie said:

Nice idea but you're definitely not the first one, I already suggested it in some post before and I probably wasn't the first one either, anyway you can dismantle burnt cars with a blow torch to make a path.

I still agree that tow trucks would be really nice and I guess devs will add them at some point

... I had no idea you could use a blow torch to destroy wrecks. I'm an idiot. lol

Thank you for telling me about that! Now I can go destroy some wrecks that need destroying. :)