Water supply base

Demergo

I live on the river but still want to provide myself with clean water

Can I install a faucet and connect water from barrels to it? What is the distance of the barrels and will the water be purified even if it was poisoned in the barrel? It seems there was such a bug

Can you advise how to organize the storage tank for convenient use of clean water

44 minutes ago, Kim Jong Un said:

The water barrel has to be above and offset by one tile in any direction to supply gravity-fed water to the sink.

will the water in the sink be as poisoned as in the barrel? If so, can I fill the barrel with boiled water?

Can I connect several barrels to one sink?

21 hours ago, Demergo said:

will the water in the sink be as poisoned as in the barrel? If so, can I fill the barrel with boiled water?

Can I connect several barrels to one sink?

No need.  Rain Barrels supplying water from the techniques mentioned above provide clean water at the sink.  

Yes, you can connect several to one sink.

51 minutes ago, Zombie#24 said:

No need.  Rain Barrels supplying water from the techniques mentioned above provide clean water at the sink.  

a sink in the middle, a barrel X will supply water?

0X0

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 12:11 AM, Zombie#24 said:

This was patched recently, now if you connect a sink to a water barrel the water will be dirty.

12 hours ago, leon2356 said:

This was patched recently, now if you connect a sink to a water barrel the water will be dirty.

You sure about that?  I still get sweet clean, crisp, water from my barrelled sinks.

13 hours ago, Zombie#24 said:

You sure about that?  I still get sweet clean, crisp, water from my barrelled sinks.

I tried about 2 months ago and I got dirty water, I'll try it again now and see what I get.

19 hours ago, leon2356 said:

I tried about 2 months ago and I got dirty water, I'll try it again now and see what I get.

Ok, I was wrong you still get clean water from the water tower(barrel + Sink) when I tried it like 2 months ago I got dirty water. however now you need to plumb sinks which is to me new.

Also, I sprinted into a zombie and knocked them down which is cool.

Archived