Constructions's durabilities

Wastelander

Hi! Its more like a question regarding to if this aspect is gonna be adjusted eventually but here it is... The walls/barricades seems to be demolished really too quickly by players. From a sledgehammer or just by hitting it with an axe (for example) they don't need a lot of efforts to be taken down.  I tested all kind of wall build (wood frame with wood covering, wood frame with metal covering, metal frame with wood covering, metal frame with metal covering, etc..) and they all seemed really not resistant. Note that the character who crafted these test walls was also maxed (Admin character).

I think it would be a simple and a nice tweaking to do. At this moment, walls are pretty much useless against player.

6 hours ago, Wastelander said:

Hi! Its more like a question regarding to if this aspect is gonna be adjusted eventually but here it is... The walls/barricades seems to be demolished really too quickly by players. From a sledgehammer or just by hitting it with an axe (for example) they don't need a lot of efforts to be taken down.  I tested all kind of wall build (wood frame with wood covering, wood frame with metal covering, metal frame with wood covering, metal frame with metal covering, etc..) and they all seemed really not resistant. Note that the character who crafted these test walls was also maxed (Admin character).

I think it would be a simple and a nice tweaking to do. At this moment, walls are pretty much useless against player.

Were you destroying those walls with an Admin character, too?