Vehicles Just Spinning Out and Not Moving

kraihavok

Question

Hello. 

I have been trying to get this figured out for about 2 weeks or so. Whenever I host a game, everyone else can drive cars, but I cannot. The car starts, but when I press the gas, the car just sits there and spins tires (complete with tires squalling sound). I switch seats, and the person who is with me can drive just fine. Hosting but I am alone? I can drive just fine. But as soon as someone joins, cars don't work for me. I have changed the ammount of ram used, I have reset the game, rebooted the computer. Not really sure what is going on, but I would really like some help. 

Thank you in advance. 

2 answers to this question

I can say it is a pretty weird problem that has not happened before, the only thing that comes to mind right now is to send us the console logs, so we can maybe see if anything specific in there would cause the problem.

So, to proceed:
- Play the game, co op or otherwise and try driving the car. The car wont move, but just keep trying to drive it for several seconds, then just quit out of the game
- After you quit out, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid folder on your computer. There you will find a "logs.zip" file, upload it here. It should contain information about the game and the logs from it. So if any errors or anything weird is happening, we can take a look at that.

Archived