push during the attack

roix

Build stable 40.43

W10

Steam

It is possible by doing an attack with a weapon to turn it into a pushing attack.

The player starts the attack, he pushes the button to push the enemy, the attack touches the zombie and pushes it.

I think it's a bug

*** original ***

Il est possible en faisans une attaque avec une arme de la transformer en une attaque qui pousse.

Le joueur lance l'attaque, il appuie sur le bouton pour pousser l'ennemi, l'attaque touche le zombie et le pousse.

Je pense que c'est un bug

Weapons have min and max distance of attack.

For example, Baseball Bat have these parameters:

MinRange	=	0.61,
		MaxRange	=	1.5,

So when the target is between these amounts - player hits with a bat.

When distance is larger than 1.5, no hit happends at all.

When distance lower than 0.61, bat also is useless. But player can perform a melee attack (push).

So, generally speaking - it's not a bug, but game functionality instead.

Edited by Shamanu

I did not express myself, it seems.

You launch a knife attack, the one that kills in one shot.

During the attack, you see that you have 2 zombie side by side.

If you continue to launch the attack, you will eat 1 free shot by the surviving zombie.

During the attack, you press push the zombie, your stabbing attack turns into pushing the zombies. Pushing the zombie allows to make a group attack, thanks to this, you avoid a free attack by the zombie.

While initially, you used the knife attack and not push the zombie. Is this flaw wanted or is it a bug as I think.

I take the knives as an example because we see better the image, but it works with other weapons.

*** Original ***

Je me suis mal exprimer semble t'il.

Tu lance une attaque aux couteaux, celle qui tue en un coup.

Durant l'attaque, tu vois que tu as 2 zombie cote à cote.

Si vous continuez à lancer l'attaque, vous allez manger 1 coup gratuit par le zombie survivant.

Pendant l'attaque, tu appuie sur pousser le zombie, votre attaque aux coups de couteau se transforme en pousser les zombies. Pousser le zombie permet de faire une attaque de groupe , grâce à cela, vous éviter une attaque gratuite par le zombie .

Alors que au commencement, tu utilisais l'attaque au couteaux et non pousser le zombie. Cette faille est-elle voulue ou est-elle bien un bugs comme je le pense.

je prend le couteaux en exemple car on vois mieux l'image, mais sa fonctionne avec les autre armes.