Hotwire system

Zombie_man_2019

I want you to improve the system of hot wiring in the game because if you choose the profession of military, burglar or mechanic you can hotwire the car
as in this video:

https://youtu.be/l2YF54KjXYw?t=1157

Because level up can be boring

is awesome hotwiring like the car thief simulators.

You can use screwdriver or cables like gta chinatown wars

Photos down of that:

chinatownwars_psp_hotwire.jpg

hotwire_grandtheftauto.jpg

And You can disarm alarm from cars or houses disabling security systems or having electrical professions or knowledge like thief simulator

Found on google and have inspiration.

Edited by Zombie_man_2019

I can understand burglars and mechanics knowing how to hotwire, but why would military personnel be expected to know how to hotwire a car?

Is learning how to hotwire a car a part of basic training that I'm unfamiliar with?

11 hours ago, Octopus said:

I can understand burglars and mechanics knowing how to hotwire, but why would military personnel be expected to know how to hotwire a car?

Is learning how to hotwire a car a part of basic training that I'm unfamiliar with?

Yes Because you can lost the keys during combats but is important have know how to hotwire because that

3 minutes ago, Zombie_man_2019 said:

Yes Because you can lost the keys during combats but is important have know how to hotwire because that

Don't military vehicles have a push-button ignition to prevent that exact situation from happening?