Car eyes trait is not working
2 2

5 posts in this topic

So on multiplayer since I can not sleep I always pick cat eyes, but it is still super dark when I pick cat eyes, to where I can not really see what I am doing. I looked at two of my other friends screens that were playing with me and they did not have this problem even though they are next to me on the same server. I have my brightness turned up on my screen and can not find any in game setting that affect this. It appears that the cat eyes trait is simply not functioning on my character for some reason.

Are you using any mods? For example the Hydrocraft mod allows you to wear glasses, and one of the glasses actually darken your vision. You can also ask the server admin to try to remove the trait and add it back, you should see the difference instantly and see if it works.

There are two options that affects darkness: Post-processing and Lighting quality, both in game options. Try to fiddle with them for a bit and check if it helps.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:24 PM, Beard said:

Are you using any mods? For example the Hydrocraft mod allows you to wear glasses, and one of the glasses actually darken your vision. You can also ask the server admin to try to remove the trait and add it back, you should see the difference instantly and see if it works.

No mods, but thank you for the tip. I have gone through 2 characters with this problem now, so it seem persistent. I will try that though. :)

On 3/16/2019 at 11:05 AM, Enoahe said:

There are two options that affects darkness: Post-processing and Lighting quality, both in game options. Try to fiddle with them for a bit and check if it helps.

Thank you! :) I will try that out.