( résolut ) Character wet above water even covered by a roof.

roix

Doing your house over a lake, protecting it from the rain, prevents the containers from being filled, but the player is soaked.

I am not the author of the discovery, I saw a person talking, after verification, I have the same problem.

Version original

Personnage mouillé au dessus de l'eau même couvert par un toit.

Faire sa maison au dessus d'un lac, la protéger contre la pluie, empêche bien les récipient d'être remplis, mais le joueur est trempé.

Je ne suis pas l'auteur de la découverte, j'ai vu une personne en parlé, après vérification, j'ai le même soucis.

Build 40.43

Steam

W10

édit:

I just noticed that the player did not protect by its construction, the floor does not take water, the bowls do not take water, but the player is soaked. I thought the problem was localized, but it is rather general.

original:

Je viens de remarquer que le joueur n'ai pas protéger par ses construction, le sol ne prend pas l'eau, le bols ne prend pas l'eau, mais le joueur est trempé. Je pensais que le problème était localisé, mais il est plutôt général.

perso prend l'eau sur case d'eau².png

Edited by roix

5 hours ago, roix said:

Doing your house over a lake, protecting it from the rain, prevents the containers from being filled, but the player is soaked.

I am not the author of the discovery, I saw a person talking, after verification, I have the same problem.

Version original

Personnage mouillé au dessus de l'eau même couvert par un toit.

Faire sa maison au dessus d'un lac, la protéger contre la pluie, empêche bien les récipient d'être remplis, mais le joueur est trempé.

Je ne suis pas l'auteur de la découverte, j'ai vu une personne en parlé, après vérification, j'ai le même soucis.

Build 40.43

Steam

W10

édit:

I just noticed that the player did not protect by its construction, the floor does not take water, the bowls do not take water, but the player is soaked. I thought the problem was localized, but it is rather general.

original:

Je viens de remarquer que le joueur n'ai pas protéger par ses construction, le sol ne prend pas l'eau, le bols ne prend pas l'eau, mais le joueur est trempé. Je pensais que le problème était localisé, mais il est plutôt général.

What version of the game are you on?

18 hours ago, roix said:

40.43 build stable

Apologies, you've mentioned this in the original post (damn you, Monday morning! :) )

So the reason why your char is not protected from the rain under just roof is... because it's just roof. You need to add walls / windows / doors and wooden pillars in corners to protect from the weather. Note: every tile of your built floor should have (at least) one wall, a window, or a door and there must be that wooden pillar in the corner, too.

Hope this helps.

I understand, so there is confusion with the current system, which allows for planting and dry zone for the container but not valid for the player. I will update my guide, I think it should be interesting.

thank you, so I'll do some testing.

---original ---

Je comprend, il y a donc une confusion avec le système actuel, qui permet de faire des plantation et des zone au sec pour les récipient mais pas valable pour le joueur. Je vais donc mettre à jour mon guide, je pense que cela devrais intéresser .

merci , je vais donc faire quelque essai.