Music not matching what’s going on at certain moments

sniperman1109

I love the project zomboid soundtrack and yes I’m talking about you Zac Beever your music is awesome and you’re very talented! But sometimes the music doesn’t play like when I’m being attacked by zombies. Sometimes the music kicks in right away and makes the action seem way more real and scary but sometimes it’s just quiet and all I can hear is me crushing the skulls of the zombies, which is fine but not all the time. Is there plans to make the music play more often? Because sometimes I don’t even here all the  beautifully crafted songs from the PZ soundtrack and just hear a couple songs play over and over again. I was just curious but either way the music I’m this game is great and I cannot wait for more!

There is new music coming with the animation update, so hopefully it allows for more suitable music. Otherwise, I completely agree, something needs refining. We have no zombies at our base in the new farmland (ever, about 6 months into the server) and I hear the extremely intense tracks.

This is my very favorite game in the world but this is something that has been bugging me for awhile now. I mean it’s not really a BIG issue but would be nice if it was fixed which I have faith the devs will do. But I always thought it was funny that I’d be outside foraging I’m mature birds chirping, wind blowing through the trees, and then * INTENSE ACTION MUSIC* outta nowhere lol 

Archived